The Progressive Gaming Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Create your own free Forum
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:07 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Call of Duty: Let's f*** those tanks up!

3 posters

Go down

Call of Duty: Let's f*** those tanks up! Empty Call of Duty: Let's f*** those tanks up!

Post by armand Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:25 am

Holy shite we're gettin' hammered by tanks a lot(you're not welcome)!

Everyone needs to make a Tank Killer class set up with preferrably satchel charges(rockets are weaker) and the Fire Works perk and sticky grenade and smoke grenade help as well. And actively hunt down tanks when the enemy has them instead of waiting for it to kill the lot of us before we react.

On maps with tanks, I'll be using my Tank Killer setup usually so give me a shout when you see tank and I'll try to help because it's much easier and faster to bring it down with 2 or more people
armand
armand

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Let's f*** those tanks up! Empty Re: Call of Duty: Let's f*** those tanks up!

Post by Dayum Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:23 pm

one other thing that i will suggest is adding on extreme conditioning to get around tanks faster.
Dayum
Dayum

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Let's f*** those tanks up! Empty Re: Call of Duty: Let's f*** those tanks up!

Post by wraith_calling Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:17 am

I've done some tank hunting. I know I've pissed some people off. I like getting to the tanks first and blowing the hell out of people!

It seems riding in the turret and playing with the mounted MG seems like fun, but usually a bad idea. Always have a few teamates on foot follow you around to get those guys who are trying to get your tank. Some numb-nut always seems to get close to the tank to plant charges, and you can't depress the main gun enough to get the lil'buggers!
wraith_calling
wraith_calling

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.myspace.com/wraith_calling

Back to top Go down

Post by armand Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:27 am

LOL there was this dude on my team using a tank. He switched to the turret MG and so I hopped into the drivers seat. He was pissed then a few seconds later he got picked off and was pissed off even more! LOL 10 min later he was still going on about it.

Yeah using 2 satchel charges with the Firewerks perk = instant tank death. I was even only able to put the charges on the very rear quarter of a tank and it still sent the tank to tank heaven!

It's just such a satisfying and awesome feeling going 1 on 1 vs a tank and coming out on top. Just BOOM and his party is over. "Hell of a thing killin a man; you take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have"
armand
armand

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down