The Progressive Gaming Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Create your own free Forum
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:07 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfarie 2

4 posters

Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfarie 2 Empty Call of Duty: Modern Warfarie 2

Post by armand Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:09 am

Come on no thread about the most anticipationed game of all time? I think Randy and Swany were playin all freakin night. How is it?
armand
armand

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfarie 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfarie 2

Post by IchiTheKiller66 Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:13 am

It is amazing there are soooooo many weapons combos,weapons attachments,achievements the list goes on and on and on graphics are awesome doesnt have the option to leave w/ party,cant get into a game unless you exit party chat,and they should give you the option to not want to view the last kill cam after every match other than that SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
IchiTheKiller66
IchiTheKiller66

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.myspace.com/roboneill

Back to top Go down

Post by armand Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:32 pm

IchiTheKiller66 wrote:It is amazing there are soooooo many weapons combos,weapons attachments,achievements the list goes on and on and on graphics are awesome doesnt have the option to leave w/ party,cant get into a game unless you exit party chat,and they should give you the option to not want to view the last kill cam after every match other than that SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
there are kill cams in hardcore now?
armand
armand

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigglesworth Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:47 pm

you have to unlock hardcore like in WaW I believe. I have not played multiplayer yet, but I will be tonight. bring on the pain bitches! lol
Bigglesworth
Bigglesworth

Number of posts : 390

Back to top Go down

Post by Antagonist Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Yeah, it's pretty nice. I spnt maybe an hour and a half with the MP and 15 minutes single player. There is a lot there, I'm still trying to figure out what all the new perks are and which weapons I like most.

I could do without the little "signature" cards. Those are kinda dumb, but whatever. Also, I don't know what the whole team chat thing is all about, but I really liked not having to hear the other team, I thought that was an awesome addition to the other games via the XBL interface.

Also, in non-hardcore matches, it seems like it takes fewer rounds to drop people now, but I could be wrong.
Antagonist
Antagonist

Number of posts : 576

Back to top Go down

Post by armand Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:58 am

Been playin the campaign on Normal difficulty. It's pretty awesome, really nice setpieces and all the different weapons and attachements you can sort thru is wild(found this evil 1887 shotgun in the Brazil slum). Haven't found a practical time for dual wielding yet though.
armand
armand

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigglesworth Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:23 pm

The team chat is disabled to prevent cheating in games like sabotage, etc where once you die your team mates cannot hear you. not sure why they disabled it in TDM. I think bandwidth may have also been an issue.

dual weilding is good in spec ops for certain areas. I saw a youtube video of a guy go into a room and clear 5 guys using akimbo. looked like it worked well.

So far I really like the campaign. playing on veteran is tough but beatable. unlike WaW where you get spammed by 5 to 6 grenades every second.
Bigglesworth
Bigglesworth

Number of posts : 390

Back to top Go down

Post by Antagonist Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Bigglesworth wrote:So far I really like the campaign. playing on veteran is tough but beatable. unlike WaW where you get spammed by 5 to 6 grenades every second.
Shit, the only reason I didn't go veteran was becasue of that damn grenade spam in W@W. I was yelling at my TV for the cheapness of that shit. I'm still mad about it. Maybe I'll give it a shot again on MW2.
Antagonist
Antagonist

Number of posts : 576

Back to top Go down

Post by armand Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:30 pm

I tried SPEC Ops last night with a buddy, don't overlook this mode, it's frekin TONS OF FUN! You get plopped down in different scenarios and have to complete objectives. Sometimes it's just defending your position vs waves of enemies, sometimes it's just getting to point B, sometimes your buddy is on the AC130 gunship protecting your ass.
So far my favourite mode of MW2 I dare say
armand
armand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down