The Progressive Gaming Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Create your own free Forum
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:07 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Remember this site?

Go down

Remember this site? Empty Remember this site?

Post by Antagonist Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:36 pm

This takes me back...  So it's been a while, I'm really just curious if anyone ever reads this any more.  It has been maybe 4 years since I checked this site for anything.  3?  Who knows.  Anyhow, it's kind of fun to look back at this site.  That's it.  I hope if anyone ever reads this, they are doing well.  If you see my profile online any time, it's probably my son.  He's really into Ghosts.  I've been playing some skyrim and GTAV, but I only have a little bit of time, so it's mostly solo single player stuff.  Anyhow, I guess I'm surprised I even remembered my password.  Good luck everyone, hope to see you all online sometime again.  Just as an aside, I think it's funny how much I still remember the COD 4 maps.  We played that so much, I think most of the series has gone downhill since then.  Too bad there's hackers in all the "old" CoD games now.  Later on.back into it every now and again.
Antagonist
Antagonist

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down