The Progressive Gaming Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Create your own free Forum
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:07 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

COD5 new info: UAV, airstrike...release the hounds???

+11
CoomDaddy
DevilDog
GooTz66
StainlesSteelRat
blockhead069
skinSKINNETH
Bigglesworth
wraith_calling
Antagonist
IchiTheKiller66
armand
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

COD5 new info: UAV, airstrike...release the hounds??? Empty COD5 new info: UAV, airstrike...release the hounds???

Post by armand Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:35 pm

3 kills gives you the radar, 5 kills in a row gives you a pair of B-17s to drop some bombs and now 7 kills in a row gets a pack of dogs to run around the map to kill enemies!! Awesome LOL! Expect to hear people imitating Mr Burns' "release the hounds!" over+over again.

I've also been wondering about how can we go back to WWII weaponry after having such useful red dots and scopes. Well they're gonna be available for COD5! If u click the link below, it'll show u pics and there's 1 or 2 showing a red dot type magnifying glass and an ACOG look a like. Also, the graphics look amazing, much improved. I'm very impressed and I'm not a grafics whore

I haven't been this excited for a game in long time. I think this is gonna be the 1st game I ever preorder in my life

pics: http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/142/14222038/imgs_1.html Like a Star @ heaven
armand
armand

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

COD5 new info: UAV, airstrike...release the hounds??? Empty Re: COD5 new info: UAV, airstrike...release the hounds???

Post by IchiTheKiller66 Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:47 pm

Where is this damn Beta token they were talking about
IchiTheKiller66
IchiTheKiller66

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.myspace.com/roboneill

Back to top Go down

COD5 new info: UAV, airstrike...release the hounds??? Empty Re: COD5 new info: UAV, airstrike...release the hounds???

Post by Antagonist Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:36 pm

Or the bees. Or the dogs with bees in their mouths, and when they bark they shoot bees at you....
Antagonist
Antagonist

Number of posts : 576

Back to top Go down

Post by wraith_calling Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:26 am

Looks Great! I am a WWII buff, so I'm all for it.
Although I did notice one thing....
Did anyone else see the silencer on the Submachine Gun?

LOL
wraith_calling
wraith_calling

Number of posts : 706

http://www.myspace.com/wraith_calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigglesworth Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:35 am

beta tokens should be "shipping" in a few days according to xboxdomain
Bigglesworth
Bigglesworth

Number of posts : 390

Back to top Go down

Post by skinSKINNETH Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:45 pm

Antagonist wrote:Or the bees. Or the dogs with bees in their mouths, and when they bark they shoot bees at you....

Ha, Ha....! BEE power, YaY......!
skinSKINNETH
skinSKINNETH

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by blockhead069 Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:37 pm

yea its going to be something hearing dogs barking, make yea wonder which dog is theres,
blockhead069
blockhead069

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-07-01

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=blockhead0

Back to top Go down

Post by IchiTheKiller66 Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:17 pm

" RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!!!

/>COD5 new info: UAV, airstrike...release the hounds??? 62332005wo2
armand wrote:3 kills gives you the radar, 5 kills in a row gives you a pair of B-17s to drop some bombs and now 7 kills in a row gets a pack of dogs to run around the map to kill enemies!! Awesome LOL! Expect to hear people imitating Mr Burns' "release the hounds!" over+over again.

I've also been wondering about how can we go back to WWII weaponry after having such useful red dots and scopes. Well they're gonna be available for COD5! If u click the link below, it'll show u pics and there's 1 or 2 showing a red dot type magnifying glass and an ACOG look a like. Also, the graphics look amazing, much improved. I'm very impressed and I'm not a grafics whore

I haven't been this excited for a game in long time. I think this is gonna be the 1st game I ever preorder in my life

pics: http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/142/14222038/imgs_1.html Like a Star @ heaven
IchiTheKiller66
IchiTheKiller66

Back to top Go down

Post by StainlesSteelRat Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:10 pm

Yea reminds me of a song called *"Who Let the Dogs OUT !! WOF WOF WOF"*
StainlesSteelRat
StainlesSteelRat

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by armand Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:36 pm

LOL ichi nice 1. We seem to exist in the 1960's or 70's Smile
armand
armand

Back to top Go down

Post by GooTz66 Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:52 am

Sounds Awesome! I cant wait!
GooTz66
GooTz66
Senior News Manager

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by skinSKINNETH Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:39 pm

[quote="IchiTheKiller66"]" RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!!!

/>COD5 new info: UAV, airstrike...release the hounds??? 62332005wo2

Ichi, your dog doesn't seem so vicious. Looks like it's checkin'-out the other dogs' ass, maybe lookin' for some puppy love! Chicky,waa...waa...! I love you
skinSKINNETH
skinSKINNETH

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilDog Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:52 pm

Uhh wtf is with the weapons? Red dots and silencers now thats realism I hope I can get a ray guy as well??? Suspect
DevilDog
DevilDog
Admin

Number of posts : 599

Back to top Go down

Post by CoomDaddy Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:14 pm

It has black dot sights, that's totally different! They do in fact have silencers but they call them "suppressors"
CoomDaddy
CoomDaddy

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by armand Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:59 pm

yeah devilfrog, don't be sucha hater! Evil or Very Mad
armand
armand

Back to top Go down

Post by wraith_calling Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:04 am

I want the flamethrowers!!!!!
wraith_calling
wraith_calling

Number of posts : 706

http://www.myspace.com/wraith_calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigglesworth Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:20 pm

hmmm, toasted timmies!
Bigglesworth
Bigglesworth

Number of posts : 390

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitcat Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:32 pm

hehehe!!! sounds exciting!!! I want to play!!! Smile
Kitcat
Kitcat

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-09-14

http://www.myspace.com/rnkerr

Back to top Go down

Post by hgih420tm Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:08 pm

I do not like the dogs thing. It is a bit annoying!!! Mad
hgih420tm
hgih420tm
Admin

Number of posts : 453

http://myspace.com/tim_tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilDog Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:21 pm

Ok I know im a hater but I just played the Beta(thanks Chad) and I must say this is the lamest game I may have ever played. This is just a cod4 skin with everything and I mean everything the exact same. Black dots, "suppressors" give me a break this game wreaks of a stench so foul it makes me want to wretch. I was so sick of CoD4 and was waiting for this game but it is the same game. This is nothing more than a money grab by Treyarch they copied everything IW did or vice versa and called it WWII with some new age gun components.
I wish I could somehow justify me purchasing this game but I just can not. I want to be back playing with you all again but I can not live with the stress this game will give me especially knowing what a rip off it is.

I will say it is only beta so things could change but I have not seen anything that the new games nowadays are coming out with. There is no destructible enviroment, no interaction with the environment aka taking cover and such. This game is so far behind what every other game is doing now that it might as well been made for the Atari. This game is nothing more than Halo without the aliens and it attracts the same players.
Now I know im being harsh cause well that is what I do and if I did sugar coat it you would all call me on it anyway. If I have something to say I say for good or bad and if I upset any of you who think this game is the bomb then im sorry...(was going to say for you being blinded by the corporate powers that be but I will not do that) or wait did I just...nah.
I hope a decent shooter game comes out that the masses like so I can join my brothers in arms once again.
DevilDog
DevilDog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IchiTheKiller66 Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:34 pm

HATER Jay is a HATER!!!!!! only kidding I like the the game so far alittle frustrating cuz due to the bigger maps it's not as easy to kill everyone.I pre ordered it so I'll see where it goes
IchiTheKiller66
IchiTheKiller66

Back to top Go down

Post by CoomDaddy Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:50 pm

I guess I will buy it especially if I don't find a career by then. I will say that I am not overly excited waiting for Nov 14th. I guess I'll have to get warhammer so I can play with my Jay again. Embarassed
CoomDaddy
CoomDaddy

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitcat Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Yay!!! Ya! Ya! Ya! Get Warhammer!!! We already made a guild, so... Ya! Ya! Ya! Come join us!!! Yay!!!
Kitcat
Kitcat

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-09-14

http://www.myspace.com/rnkerr

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilDog Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:26 pm

Coomie yer my boy and I miss ya we can play some rainbow six anytime you like partner. I will be on tomorrow night if you gonna be around.
DevilDog
DevilDog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by armand Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:33 am

Jay, u gonna do Gears 2?
armand
armand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next