The Progressive Gaming Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Create your own free Forum
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:07 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Guitar Hero World Tour

2 posters

Go down

Guitar Hero World Tour Empty Guitar Hero World Tour

Post by armand Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:02 pm

So I bought the thing, comes with 2 guitars(the new version that's larger and has this touch thing and also the prev version). Well I take it home drive from walmart, unpack, put it all together, starter up...only to find out the strum bar only works when u strum upwards. Wtf mate. Take it apart, jam back into the box go back down to walmart go thru their return process(luckily it wasn't busy), make a fuss about how they wasted my time and gas money and get another 1, come home etc and...this one works, they're lucky.

I never invested in any of these types of games before and I'm likin it. I play on medium I think it is and I play in Lefty Mode because I think the harder part of the controls are the notes so I use that with the right hand and the strum bar which is pretty easy, I use with the left.

Creating your character, naming and all that jazz is tedious.

I also purchased RockBand2 at the same time and I think i like it better so far; I'm on Easy but it's just as difficult as GHWT's Medium. Also the on screen indicators are more intuitive and have better visibility than GHWTs.

I already downloaded a song pack(Oasis with Don't look back in Anger, Live Forever and Wonderwall). Wow I guess these songs are for later in because they were much harder, good to see the difficulty ramping up.

bye
armand
armand

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

Post by skinSKINNETH Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:51 pm

Nice to see the musical side of you, armand. Whether you bought rockband or GHWT, they'll keep busy and anticipated for a long-time.

I just played GHWT last night, but for the Wii. Wii sucks for games like this by the way, but it was still fun. The drums took a sec gettin use to, but loved the whole drum layout with the cymbols; it was fun. I also loved the different games modes for the game as well.

I love GHWT, but rockband's gameplay and mechanics just seem much more smoother. I just wished rockband had that game mode where you can create your own songs.

Keep rockin' Armand. Wickd ninja and I will play with you sooner or later and make our own rockband.
skinSKINNETH
skinSKINNETH

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by armand Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:26 pm

oh cool but I'm a beginner and I assume you guys aren't, so how would that work? Should I start practicing on the bass or something?

BTW, my rocker's name is Axle Dante and my bands name, in tribute to the Rolling Stones, is called The Stationary Stones. Get it? Because they're not rolling, they're just stationary LOL i kill me
armand
armand

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down