The Progressive Gaming Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Create your own free Forum
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:07 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

I've been trying regular team death match and...

+2
Bigglesworth
armand
6 posters

Go down

I've been trying regular team death match and... Empty I've been trying regular team death match and...

Post by armand Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 am

... it's so much more fun than hardcore that it's now my preferred game type! All those cheap deaths in hardcore where you KNOW you pulled the trigger first do not happen in Core. All the cheap deaths from hardcore do not happen in Core! Another thing is the enemy goes down much faster than in COD4 and W@W. Using a SCAR with Stopping Power, I can take down 2 enemies with one clip, maybe even a 3rd if one of them is a headshot.

It's a much easier mode as well, all the kiddies play on Core and they stink. Not to boast or anything but I was in a room full of children and had 8 straight games of 30+ kills. Now that is fun times!

Anybody else willing to giver a try?
armand
armand

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

I've been trying regular team death match and... Empty Re: I've been trying regular team death match and...

Post by armand Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:25 am

no responses huh

well I know Coom and Burner are liking it! And Wraith and tim420 are already in so looking good!

Some of us tried it the other day, who was in there that didn't like it, Ichi, Biggs? Hopefully you guys will give it another shot.
armand
armand

Back to top Go down

I've been trying regular team death match and... Empty Re: I've been trying regular team death match and...

Post by Bigglesworth Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:12 pm

I don't mind regulare TDM, but I need more warning so I can change my classes to match it. all the perks I run are HC based. I will most likely play it more after I prestige again since more class slots will be available for me to have HC/Core setups at the ready.
Bigglesworth
Bigglesworth

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by wraith_calling Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Yeah, a bit of warning to change up the classes a bit.

You almost have to use stopping power. I hate dumping half a clip of ammo to bring someone down, again it makes pistols next to useless (IMHO).
wraith_calling
wraith_calling

Number of posts : 706

http://www.myspace.com/wraith_calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigglesworth Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:38 pm

yea, pistols in hardcore are great, but in regular they are really tough to use. I prefer a shotty or machine pistol. I play with and without stopping power depending on the gun since some don't need it really. but having it on makes it way easier.
Bigglesworth
Bigglesworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Antagonist Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Oh man. More people moving from HC to regular? I'll totally have to log in more often...
Antagonist
Antagonist

Number of posts : 576

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostst8ofmind Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Yeah its not that bad and I also enjoy regular headquarters for the points but the death wreaks havoc on the kill death ratio...
Lostst8ofmind
Lostst8ofmind
Admin

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigglesworth Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Well I will always be a HC regular but I don't have any issues playing Core once and awhile. I did not see if the new playlist had it but I thought a HC variant of CTF or Domination was supposed to be available this month.
Bigglesworth
Bigglesworth

Back to top Go down

Post by armand Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:40 pm

Yes Antagonist! Sometimes I still play hardcore because most of the friend list does, but if I see you on I will begin a room and invite you to play regular TDM. Or send me an invite and I'll hop in.
Same goes for you, Lost, Wraith and anyone else
armand
armand

Back to top Go down

Post by armand Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:20 am

I'm remembering the olden days of Ground War with an entire clan of us on a side. Seems like a lifetime ago, that would be cool if we ever did that again
armand
armand

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigglesworth Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Yea, I loved those ground war matches. they were always fun (especially when we were winning!)
Bigglesworth
Bigglesworth

Back to top Go down

Post by blockhead069 Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:34 am

well i do have to say the regular is more fun then hardcore by far cuz the campers can't camp when you look at the killcam and hunt them down and reck their killstreak... but you got to look for the NUKE BOOSTERS thats what they should have fixed but i guess when you have to hunt out the boosters its funny to see, as for playlists free for all has got my vote just kill them all and let the game sort it all out
blockhead069
blockhead069

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-07-01

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=blockhead0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum