The Progressive Gaming Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Create your own free Forum
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:07 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Special grenade of choice for hardcore: SMOKE

2 posters

Go down

Special grenade of choice for hardcore: SMOKE Empty Special grenade of choice for hardcore: SMOKE

Post by armand Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 pm

Smoke grenades can change the course of a battle. They can get you where you want to go so you can take out that pesky camper and displace that annoying team.

You got the bad side of Skidrow and the enemy keeps back and shoots you down no matter how hard you try to get them out? Toss a couple of smoke grenades so you can make your way behind the line and destroy them.

Can't get the enemy team out of the embassy on Invasion? Toss a smoke grenade and rush that mofo!

And if you use scavenger perk, you pick up more smoke grenades and keep tossing em. I've started using smoke only recently and it can make a huge difference. Going thru that long tunnel on Skidrow when you're on the bad side is suicide, you may as well not even bother. But today I tried to with Smoke and I was able to get thru on the 2nd attempt. Don't underestimate the power of the smoke!
armand
armand

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Special grenade of choice for hardcore: SMOKE Empty Re: Special grenade of choice for hardcore: SMOKE

Post by Bigglesworth Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:25 pm

I use smoke with my sniper class all the time. I also switch it in and out of my other classes too.

It also works great as a distraction since most people assume there is someone using it for cover. instead throw it the opposite way you are going.

Hey armand, have you seen people toss nades and such over the small building that the tunnel runs thru? I saw a guy get killed that way the other day. apparently you can stand on the railing above the tunnel and toss it right over. might be a better way to get the smoke closer to that building where everyone likes to camp out.
Bigglesworth
Bigglesworth

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Special grenade of choice for hardcore: SMOKE Empty Re: Special grenade of choice for hardcore: SMOKE

Post by armand Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:12 am

oh yeah, u were telling me about that, I've forgotten so I haven't tried it yet. Next time we play remind and you can demonstrate
armand
armand

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum