The Progressive Gaming Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Create your own free Forum
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:07 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Assassin's creed-

5 posters

Go down

Assassin's creed- Empty Assassin's creed-

Post by Antagonist Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:51 pm

This game has gotten really repetitive. Lame. Some bullshit happens and then I have to fight a bunch of guards, and then the next time I try they're all over me, so I have to go away for a while then come back and do it again. Whatever. I think I'm close to the end though, so I guess I'll just tough it out.

No question here, just noticed "sandbox" was low on posts and I wanted to bitch for a while.

Word.
Antagonist
Antagonist

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Assassin's creed- Empty Re: Assassin's creed-

Post by WickdNinja Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:59 pm

AC does that haha
WickdNinja
WickdNinja

Number of posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by blockhead069 Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:18 pm

Antagonist wrote:This game has gotten really repetitive. Lame. Some bullshit happens and then I have to fight a bunch of guards, and then the next time I try they're all over me, so I have to go away for a while then come back and do it again. Whatever. I think I'm close to the end though, so I guess I'll just tough it out.

No question here, just noticed "sandbox" was low on posts and I wanted to bitch for a while.

Word.
the only sand box game i have is gta4, i have heard of AC but that game doesn't catch my eye at the game store, but i can say im not into the mp mode im more less still on the story mode but if more people have it then i could finish up the mp and be done with it and turn it in, ive had it since the day it came out and was not to happy about it, it kinda was a play it first beat it and forget it

Last edited by blockhead069 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : type o)
blockhead069
blockhead069

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-07-01

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=blockhead0

Back to top Go down

Post by armand Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:21 am

I've read about this game quite a bit, didn't know there's a multiplayer mode, whats it like?
armand
armand

Number of posts : 677

Back to top Go down

Post by Antagonist Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:36 am

Yeah. Fuckin seriously. I have to stealth assissinate X targets in Y minutes? What the fuck is that? Fine, I'll kill bitches, but I can't be seen in between killing them? With all the reatrded archers on the roofs? And a time limit? What the fuck is that? That's an artificial constraint some design assholes want to put on their bullshit game. Oh, and when I am spotted, I can't dive into a garden or haybale fast enough because either A.) the controls are too imprecise, or B.) the dumb animation takes too long and they're right back on me by then.

Also, WTF is with all the water in acre? How does it make sense to put an objective way out there? If I touch water and die, does it seem fun to put shit out there? And those bitches that push you on the dock? Fuck that shit. Rediculous. I liked PoP 1 and 3 from the last generation, so I figured this would be ok, but man, getting to the end is just like pulling teeth now. I don't like this repetitive crap any more. Fuck ubisoft.

Oh, you want to climb a wall? Well, despite the presence of clear handholds, dude is just going to hang there until you push up and slightly the the left/right. Or maybe, he'll forget how to use the ledge to go around a corner, despite using the same ledge to do just that only seconds earlier. Fine, dumbass, hang there. But when the fucking guards are chasing you, they're going to throw a rock, and you're going to fall. Happy now, you little assassin bitch?

Fuck that. Read the ass faced reviewers who sucked ubisoft's dick for a free t-shirt or early review here- (how can a reviewer give this a 100? I know people have different tastes, and I could see someone liking the game despite it's flaws (even fiddy's games sell) but 100? At the top of the scale, that means you're really saying there have been games as good, but there can never be a better game EVER? Is Barbie's race and ride a 98? WTF?) metacritic link.
Antagonist
Antagonist

Back to top Go down

Post by blockhead069 Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:27 pm

wow its a good thing i haven't bought that game but thats not right for ubisoft to have that kind of problem..... i got graw, and the rsv2 and their made by ubisoft and i have no problems with it, just the controls are different, when playing cod4 for so long going to rsv2 and then back instead of running in cod4 im throwing granades at the ground..... anyways i never go by what reviewers say cuz its just what they say about it and to me the more stuff they get out of it the better they say is prefered to them.... maybe wicked could help you out on that
blockhead069
blockhead069

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-07-01

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=blockhead0

Back to top Go down

Post by Antagonist Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:36 pm

blockhead069 wrote:wow its a good thing i haven't bought that game but thats not right for ubisoft to have that kind of problem..... i got graw, and the rsv2 and their made by ubisoft and i have no problems with it, just the controls are different, when playing cod4 for so long going to rsv2 and then back instead of running in cod4 im throwing granades at the ground..... anyways i never go by what reviewers say cuz its just what they say about it and to me the more stuff they get out of it the better they say is prefered to them.... maybe wicked could help you out on that
I guess it's not as bad as all that, I was just having a rough day and needed to blow off steam, and when the game just made me madder, I blew it off here. Actually, it is as bad as all that, but the first hour is pretty fun and the graphics are good. After that, it gets really repetitive and crappy. Still, not completely without merit.
Antagonist
Antagonist

Back to top Go down

Post by wraith_calling Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:27 am

I have played it and found it interesting, but it takes way to long to get much accomplished. I need more gratification. Once you put it down for a while it took me a while to get back into the controls of the game and keep finding myself getting my ass kicked alot.
wraith_calling
wraith_calling

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.myspace.com/wraith_calling

Back to top Go down

Post by armand Fri May 01, 2009 5:21 pm

Assassin's Creed II is coming!
armand
armand

Number of posts : 677