The Progressive Gaming Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Create your own free Forum
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:07 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Wii Animal Crossing

2 posters

Go down

Wii Animal Crossing Empty Wii Animal Crossing

Post by GooTz66 Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:24 pm

So does anyone's gf and/or wife, or hell even kids play Animal Crossing:City Folk? My girlfriend loves this game and is looking for people to play with. I know its a long shot, but thought Id ask anyway!
GooTz66
GooTz66
Senior News Manager

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Wii Animal Crossing Empty Re: Wii Animal Crossing

Post by Antagonist Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:22 am

Haha, I played the original on GC back in college. My roommate and I would sneak back and forth in each other's towns whenever one of us wasn't around and we'd steal each other's stuff. I don't know what it is about that game, but it's pretty fun for a while. I tried to get all the classic NES games (full versions in that one) and put them in my basement. It was pretty nice to have the option to play excite bike and Donkey Kong and all that through the game.

But to answer your question, I haven't seen or played the new one, although I occasionally think of long summer evenings spent fishing on the beach to pay off my mortgage, or listening to KK slider at the train station when he'd play such memorable classics as "KK Waltz" and "KK Rock". There is a pretty robust online community for the game, I'm sure she could post in to some forum and find someone. Not sure how it all works, but if it's like the GC, I bet there are a lot of people looking to trade stuff. It's amazing how valuable it can be to get a bunch of non-native fruit trees growing in your town.
Antagonist
Antagonist

Number of posts : 576

Back to top Go down

Post by GooTz66 Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Antagonist wrote:Haha, I played the original on GC back in college. My roommate and I would sneak back and forth in each other's towns whenever one of us wasn't around and we'd steal each other's stuff. I don't know what it is about that game, but it's pretty fun for a while. I tried to get all the classic NES games (full versions in that one) and put them in my basement. It was pretty nice to have the option to play excite bike and Donkey Kong and all that through the game.

But to answer your question, I haven't seen or played the new one, although I occasionally think of long summer evenings spent fishing on the beach to pay off my mortgage, or listening to KK slider at the train station when he'd play such memorable classics as "KK Waltz" and "KK Rock". There is a pretty robust online community for the game, I'm sure she could post in to some forum and find someone. Not sure how it all works, but if it's like the GC, I bet there are a lot of people looking to trade stuff. It's amazing how valuable it can be to get a bunch of non-native fruit trees growing in your town.

Seriously! She joined the AC community, but I thought that I would ask around here to see if there was anyone I knew that would play with her before inviting strangers. Also I was reading some threads about idiots going into towns and stealing and and causing havoc, and she is not like that.
GooTz66
GooTz66
Senior News Manager

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum